Casillas hoping to extend derby run when city rivals meet.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo prepare to appeal his red card and avoid a three-game suspension.
– ‘The last wall’.
– Iker Casillas has not lost a derby for years. Iker did not play in the last two victories for Atletico Madrid.
– To beat him is Diego Costa’s obsession. The forward has scored in his last two visits to the Bernabeu.
– Madrid plead for justice. CR7 threatened with a three-game ban.
– The club are basing their defence in video evidence. The competition committee is to decide tomorrow.
– Vicente Del Bosque is looking at Thiago. The Bayern player is on his way to the World Cup.
– Homage to Luis Aragones from Maradona. “He stopped Spain playing their traditional way and made them play football”.
– Jose Mourinho beats Manuel Pellegrini.
– Madrid facing the consequences of Cristiano’s red.
– The Competition Committee meets tomorrow. There is no danger of him missing the derby in the Copa del Rey.
– The club are annoyed with the designation of Clos Gomez for Madrid-Atletico.
– The allegations:
1. CR7 hardly did anything
2. Provocation by Gurpegi
3. His gestures towards the bench were not directed at the fourth offical
– “I am happy that Cristiano won the Balon d’Or,” Pique admits to JotDown that he had differences with Pep.
– Diego in the starting eleven for the Bernabeu. “El Cholo has been fundamental in my arrival. He is the best coach I have had,” Diego.
– Jupp Heynckes praises Pep Guardiola.
– Xavi lit up the gala: “Saturday was just an accident”.
– Cristiano could face a three match ban.
– Adios to the waiting list. The members want to keep their seats in the new stadium.
– The first loss for City at home this season.