Ronaldo ready to scare the Old Lady.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid and Barcelona prepare to face their Italian rivals in the Champions League.
– ‘Be scared, Old Lady’; Conquistador CR7 – He has scored in all big games in Europe, but never against Juventus.
– The Portuguese star faces the Old Lady for the first time. Meanwhile, he will take on Zlatan Ibrahimovic for a place at the World Cup.
– Carlo Ancelotti is pondering giving Sergio Ramos a break.
– Meanwhile, Juve striker Fernando Llorente claims that “Madrid wanted to sign me twice” as he looks ahead to his return to Spain.
– Milan catwalk; Neymar and Lionel Messi return to play again after 5 games.
– Atletico Madrid aiming for qualification with or without Diego Costa, after he didn’t train on Monday. Instead, Diego Simeone may opt for Adrian and David Villa as a forward pairing.
– Llorente; “For me, it was beautiful to receive the standing ovation at the Bernabeu, even though they criticised me a lot in Bilbao”.
– Spanish striker reveals Madrid wanted to sign him twice, but believes that youngster Morata will do well after the club decided to sell Gonzalo Higuain.
– Juventus in crisis after loss in Florence. The press are pointing the finger at Gianluigi Buffon.
– Diego Costa is out and Atletico give Villa the responsibility. Simeone eyes a win in Vienna.
– Messi, Neymar and Alexis Sanchez heading to the San Siro.
– Milan hoping their history will mean something against a superior Barca side.
– A meeting with Barcelona. Pep Guardiola and Tata Martino reunited on Monday as they meet at the former’s home.
– Forca Tito! A mosaic dedicated to Tito Vilanova this Saturday.
– The first Clasico, Milan v Barcelona. Victory in the San Siro would put the Azulgranas on their way to the next round.
– La Liga: Another setback for Luis Enrique as his Celta side lose at home to Levante.
– Champions League: El Cholo has a doubt over Diego Costa.
– Real Madrid: Gareth Bale an expert diver in the Premier League.
– Brazil 2014: Cristiano v Ibra – an explosive duel in the World Cup playoffs.