Incidents overshadow disappointment for Giallorossi.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Roma are held by Inter at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday night, but controversy reigns.
– Inter scare Roma.
– Punches thrown, penalties not given: more refereeing errors. It ends 0-0, a good performance from the Nerazzurri who stop the Giallorossi chase.
– Probable video evidence for Daniele De Rossi and Juan Jesus bans.
– Milan-Juve without Mario Balotelli, Clarence Seedorf looks to the M factor. Moroccans Adil Rami and Adel Taarabt the new keys to challenge Bianconeri power.
– Giampaolo Pazzini replaces Mario, Giorgio Chiellini starts from the bench.
– Napoli on the attack.
– Fiorentina: 25,000 signs to protest referees.
– Serie A on the field with anti-homophobia rainbow laces.
– FIFA: Yes to hijab and turban on the field, but no to video replays.
– Palermo win and go four points clear.
– Padova, FIGC inquest after players remove jerseys?.
– Punches and penalties not given: Roma 0-0 Inter.
– More refereeing disasters. Extraordinary errors at the Olimpico, but this time against both teams.
– De Rossi and Juan Jesus face video evidence?
– Walter Mazzarri: ‘Yes to technology’.
– Tonight there’s Milan-Juve.
– Seedorf wants video replays in a game situation.
– In Florence the day of protest against the system.
– Chelsea soar, Atletico-Real derby show.
– Palermo break away, refereeing chaos in Serie B too.
– ‘Crazy desire’.
– It’s Milan-Juve and Conte has many scores to settle. As a Coach he has never won a Serie A game away to Milan.
– Tonight Antonio Conte looks to Carlos Tevez – Fernando Llorente to take revenge for his defeat as a player against Seedorf in the Champions League.
– Seedorf: ‘Antonio is very good, but mustn’t complain about a packed European fixture list’.
– Balotelli out, Kwadwo Asamoah in.
– Inter do not waver, Roma hit the brakes!
– Great Nerazzurri performance at the Olimpico as it ends 0-0.
– Mauro Bergonzi doesn’t see a penalty each, video evidence against De Rossi and Juan Jesus?
– Alessio Cerci – Ciro Immobile: Samp for a European turning point and to convince the Italy Coach.
– Palermo break away, Trapani rage and Lanciano climb again.
– Last man fouls and video replays in a game situation: no change from FIFA.