Confusion over future of Milan while Thohir ready to mould Inter.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Tuttosport plea with Juventus and Andrea Pirlo to begin negotiations over a new deal.
– Erick Thohir: ‘This will be my Inter’.
– ‘I’ll change the club, because we can’t be competitive with the current revenue’.
– ‘I want to win and entertain. Nainggolan? It’d be nice, but we must work out the costs’.
– Cristiano Ronaldo puts on a Ballon d’Or show and Zlatan Ibrahimovic surrenders as Portugal advance at the expense of Sweden following Real Madrid man’s hat-trick.
– France turn Ukraine over 3-0, Croatia, Ghana and Algeria celebrate.
– Barbara Berlusconi moves towards Demetrio Albertini, away from Paolo Maldini.
– Here are the 23 chosen by Prandelli.
– Italy top seeds in Euro 2016.
– Sinisa Mihajlovic will be in Italy tomorrow: ‘Goodbye Serbia, I’m going to Sampdoria’.
– Alberto Malesani against Gigi Del Neri, memories of Verona-Chievo.
– Juventus now like Ignazio Abate.
– Napoli, it’s done for Luca Antonelli in June for €8m.
– ‘France: oui!’
– Ronaldo kicks out Ibra. Historic comeback from Les Bleus to beat Ukraine 3-0.
– Super Cristiano scores three goals, Zlatan’s brace is futile.
– Cesare Prandelli, goodbye Italy. He’ll coach Milan or Juve.
– The tactician will announce the split before the next friendly in March.
– The Under-21 side lose 1-0 in Serbia and now it’s very tough to qualify.
– Thohir-Mazzarri discuss renewal.
– Video evidence, suspended for a handling offence that wasn’t spotted.
– Andelkovic penalised, as in Reggina-Palermo he should’ve given away a penalty.
– ‘Juve and Pirlo, do it straight away!’
– The club and player are interested in renewing the contract, so dragging it out would be counter productive.
– Torino star Alessio Cerci: ‘English clubs? I haven’t heard from them’.
– Asta: ‘D’Ambrosio should stay’.
– Paul Pogba joy, Ronaldo enchanting.
– France overturn 2-0 first leg defeat to Ukraine, while Portuguese star’s hat-trick wipes out an Ibra brace.
– Thohir says yes to Walter Mazzarri: ‘He’ll be at Inter for a long time’.
– Barbara Berlusconi has decided, the new Milan starts with Clarence Seedorf.
– Meanwhile, Andrei Shevchenko puts himself forward..
– Italy Under-21 lose in Serbia, Di Biagio admits ‘they played better’.