Giovinco set to be given opportunity against Chievo this weekend.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Mario Balotelli’s ‘explosion’ wipes out memories of last weekend as he seals three points for AC Milan.
– ‘SuperMario explosion’
– Rossoneri beat Bologna 1-0 thanks to a moment of magic. Milan suffer and when a 0-0 seems inevitable, a rocket from 39 metres resolves everything.
– Balotelli wipes out the tears of Napoli and reveals his tender side: ‘Dedicated to girlfriend Fanny, I love you’.
– Inter face Fiorentina obstacle and away taboo.
– These are Mazzarri’s challenges. They’ve lost their last five away games between Serie A and Coppa Italia.
– The Coach hits back at De Laurentiis.
– Hernanes ready, Montella warms up Gomez.
– Roma: No discount on Curve ban. Francesco Totti warning, he’s out.
– Curva Sud and Nord closed for Samp and Inter games.
– De Rossi becomes a father again.
– Watch out Juve, Real want Vidal. Ancelotti has his eyes on the Chilean champion, but needs at least €50m.
– Pereyra of Udinese rises up the ranks, but pressing continues on Cuadrado.
– Coaches and Lega tell Fabio Capello: ‘This time you’re wrong about Serie A’.
– ‘Only Balotelli’.
– Mario screamer: 1-0 over Bologna. Milan are afloat, but there’s no football.
– Tonight Inter in Florence, it’s a test for Mazzarri.
– Ancelotti dives on to Vidal.
– Benitez: ‘Yes Napoli, let’s win the Cups’.
– Marco Verratti: ‘Italy? I prefer living in Paris’.
– Fans in the streets to save Bari. Club in crisis, appeal to the magistrates.
– Cesena-Palermo a battle for Serie A.
– Mou attacks Wenger: ‘Failure’.
– ‘Forced to pick Giovinco’.
– Juve squad rotation between injuries and non-sporting decisions. With five games in two weeks, Conte is forced to change.
– Vucinic is injured, Osvaldo recovering, Quagliarella ignored. Tevez and Llorente can’t play all the time: with Chievo the ‘Pocket Striker’ should have his chance.
– Seedorf, did you see Balo?.
– A missile from Balotelli, who was criticised before the game by his Coach, beat Bologna and fires an ugly Milan up for the Champions League.
– Benitez gets a few Inter things off his chest.
– Totti, Roma anxiety for a muscular problem. A long lay-off?.
– Vesovic: ‘Toro, I’m the man for the derby!’. Discovering the Montenegro talent who wants to emerge with the Granata.