Juve anger after loss in Spain.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus are ‘mugged’ in Spain with the referee under fire after wrong decisions.
– ‘Old Lady mugged'; A beautiful and naive Juve mistreated by the referee. The situation for the beaten Bianconeri in Madrid is now critical.
– Carlo Ancelotti’s side win with 11 against 10 with a Cristiano Ronaldo brace. The penalty is correct, but the red card for Giorgio Chiellini is really excessive.
– Roberto Mancini makes Galatasaray fly after 3-1 win on Wednesday night puts them in second place.
– Meanwhile, Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores four and Edinson Cavani adds another as PSG and Bayern Munich both score freely.
– ‘Handyman Kaka'; “I have rediscovered joy”. Massimiliano Allegri versus Mario Balotelli – too soft on the pitch.
– Barbara Berlusconi insists that her father was heard in terms of tactics ahead of the clash with Barcelona.
– Roma establish their super bonus, if they win the Scudetto then it will be worth €10m. The money for the squad in case of the title is inserted into the budget, there is also a safety bonus.
– Walter Mazzarri tries to rebuild the wall hoping in Walter Samuel, with Inter Milan conceding seven goals in three matches without Hugo Campagnaro.
– Hellas Verona boss Andrea Mandorlini admits “what an emotion” to play for fourth at San Siro.
– ‘Juve anger, but now it is tough'; the Bianconeri, on a par with Real Madrid but beaten by two goals from Ronaldo.
– Chiellini sent off and the referee is questioned. Galatasaray win and overtake.
– Ibra poker and Bayern score five too.
– There is Pandurii for Fiorentina, Vincenzo Montella pushes; “We must book our place in Europe”. Lazio at Nicosia, Petkovic attacks.
– Roma, €10m ready for the Scudetto gift. James Pallotta beware, the boom is liked by too many. Meanwhile, the new Inter Milan could see Walter Sabatini in the plans for the future.
– Centurion Rafa Benitez enchanted by Pompeii.
– Juve with their heads held high, the referee no. Real Madrid win 2-1 and also thank the German referee Grafe.
– Hit and response from Ronaldo-Llorente, then the contested penalty for a foul by Chiellini who is wrongly sent off in the second half.
– An Arturo Vidal penalty turned down.
– The anger from the Bianconeri, Tevez fired up: “We must think about our errors”.
– The win by Galatasaray complicates Juve’s path in the Champions League.
– Fiorentina at full power; while Petkovic rallies Lazio and wants all three points.
– Reportedly sparks still between Allegri and Silvio Berlusconi at Milan.