Rossoneri receive plaudits after successful night in Glasgow.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan respond to recent struggles with comprehensive win against Celtic.
– ‘OK Milan, that’s how you do it’. First away win of the season for Massimiliano Allegri’s side.
– Kaka opens with a header and inspires, Cristian Zapata and Mario Balotelli also score.
– A draw at home against Ajax, who beat Barca, will be enough to qualify.
– Comment – Night of Kaka, night of the Devil.
– Poor Napoli, KO in Dortmund and now it is tough. A penalty paves the way for Borussia’s 3-1.
– Rafa Benitez’s side must beat Arsenal and hope in Marseille.
– Juventus can’t make any mistakes against Copenhagen. Antonio Conte chooses the 3-5-2.
– The Coach: “We’re playing for everything, but we know what to do”.
– Arturo Vidal is there, Claudio Marchisio to start on the bench.
– Italian derby at the Bernabeu, Carlo Ancelotti against Roberto Mancini.
– Erick Thohir: “Inter will have their stadium”. The new President prepares for his San Siro debut.
– Javier Zanetti could start against Sampdoria.
– Milan, three pearls in the chaos. Great reaction in Glasgow after the controversy.
– A draw against Ajax will be enough for qualification. Kaka, Zapata and Balotelli score.
– Tonight Juve can’t fail, they have to beat Copenhagen.
– Napoli almost out, but it is theft like that! Champions League, an invented penalty launches Borussia: 3-1.
– Now they have to beat Arsenal by three goals or hope in a gift from Marseille.
– Comment – Azzurri anger and the great heart of the Rossoneri.
– Roma, James Pallotta says yes to the Chinese.
– After the tough attack on UniCredit, a Press release opens the door for Chen Feng’s entry into the club.
– ‘Juve, you are playing for everything’.
– Three points needed against Copenhagen to stay in the Champions League.
– Categorical Conte: “If we don’t manage to win then we will have no future”.
– The strategy for tonight: Immediately attack the Danes using the usual 3-5-2.
– Milan rescued with a super Kaka! However, Napoli, the no moment continues.
– KO at Dortmund too.
– Jose Mourinho, mocked by the Swiss but they go through to the last 16.
– Mauro: “Toro, Cerci is worth Robben”.
– The TV pundit hails the Granata: “I see him as a starter in Brazil if Cesare Prandelli goes for the 4-3-3”.
– Inter: This is how Thohir wants to get Radja Nainggolan and Edin Dzeko.