Seedorf suffer first defeat as Milan coach in 3-1 loss at San Paolo.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Gonzalo Higuain fires Napoli to win over AC Milan while Mario Balotelli’s tears send media into frenzy.
– Napoli’s joy, Balo’s tears.
– Super Higuain sinks Milan 3-1. Clarence Seedorf starts well with Adel Taarabt scoring straight away, but then Rafa Benitez’s men dominate.
– Gokhan Inler goal and Pipita brace. Substituted, Mario bursts into tears.
– Fiorentina remain in the Champions League race.
– Udinese sink Chievo 3-0, Antonio Di Natale scores and might not retire after all.
– Verona crossroads for the Scudetto and Osvaldo can’t wait to get going.
– Rudi Garcia snipes at Edy Reja, it’s a Lazio-Roma with open wounds.
– Inter, Hernanes starts against Sassuolo.
– Marco Branca: it’s divorce.
– Hernanes launches Palermo. Trapani stop Empoli too.
– Premier League: Mou on top, Arsenal crumble.
– Liga: Carlo Ancelotti catches Diego Simeone.
– Pipita makes Balotelli cry. Gonzalo Higuain brace sinks Milan.
– Mario in tears after substitution.
– Iturbe stands in Juve’s path. Antonio Conte in Verona fires up Osvaldo.
– Garcia tough: ‘Reja is not an educator’.
– Florence flies with Ilicic and Wolski.
– Mourinho leads the Premier League.
– Ancelotti soars without Ronaldo.
– ‘Juve, put it behind lock and key’.
– Bianconeri in Verona, experts feel it could be decisive for the Scudetto.
– Garcia won’t stand for it and fires up the derby with Reja.
– Higuain makes Balo cry.
– Milan setback after Taarabt’s fantastic goal.
– Inler and the Argentine’s brace give Napoli 3-1 victory.
– Toro, creative system to break down the Bologna bunker.
– Fiorentina ruthless and with alternative goalscorers.
– The Udinese show is back.