AC Milan star Kaka surpasses 100 goals for the club.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan star Kaka reaches 101 goals for the club while Napoli start 2014 with victory.
– ‘101 goals for Kaka’ – Two goals, and an assist for youngster Bryan Cristante. Milan return.
– The Rossoneri beat Atalanta 3-0 and return to winning at home after two and a half months.
– Kaka: ‘I never felt finished’.
– Napoli-Samp: Gonzalo Higuain creates, Dries Mertens scores and Napoli fly.
– Lazio-Inter: Miroslav Klose strikes: Inter overtaken by Verona.
– Blitz in the night: Radja Nainggolan is a Roma player.
– Epithany of quality, but not from Inter. Parma to shout about, Torino fall.
– Giuseppe Rossi can breathe, but will be out for two months.
– Napoli fly, Roma buy – Juve running away with it, the rivals in retreat.
– Milan and Lazio: the K factor.
– Super Kaka with a double against Atalanta. Klose beats Inter, Walter Mazzarri protests.
– Mertens: A brace to beat Sampdoria, closing in on Roma.
– Rafa Benitez reasssures on new signings – ‘We’ll have them soon’
– Nainggolan: Walter Sabatini strikes. The Belgian Cagliari player signs with Roma until 2018.
– Agreement in the night. The player to meet Rudi Garcia today.
– Rossi back on the pitch in three months.
– Theo Walcott says goodbye to World Cup.
– Boniperti: ‘How great you are Juve!’
– Milan joy, Inter flop – Double from Kaka who reaches 100 goals for Milan. Edy Reja debuts beating Mazzarri.
– Fabio Quagliarella brings Cuadrado.
– Roma swoop: There’s Nainggolan.
– Inter try again with Pablo Osvaldo.
– Torino suicide: Don’t break the game.
– Luca Toni ecstasy, Antonio Di Natale shock -’Yes, i’ll stop’.
– Assist and a goal. Francesco Lodi strikes again for Catania.