Rossoneri miss chances, concede late goal and suffer injury concerns.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as there is reaction to AC Milan’s loss to Atletico Madrid in the Champions League on Wednesday night.
– Ouch, Milan! Hit the post, wasted chances and a penalty not given before joke-goal by Diego Costa, how unlucky.
– But the pain doesn’t end there, as Mario Balotelli injures his shoulder, and there are worries over Mattia De Sciglio.
– Toni Kroos – Thomas Muller: It’s super Bayern, Arsenal knocked down onto the canvas.
– Antonio Conte cashes in Arrigo Sacchi’s vote, and concentrates on the Coppa.
– Napoli in Wales with the first team, and hopes for Gonzalo Higuain.
– Lazio finally has Miroslav Klose again, but not the public.
– Fiorentina charged, Vincenzo Montella: “The injustices just another stimulant”.
– Milan, what a joke! Hits the woodwork twice, and the Rossoneri claim a penalty, Atletico ruthless.
– Juve, Turkish revenge, Napoli back on track.
– Conte: “Needs our best”, Rafa Benitez: “I want this cup”.
– Relentless Bayern, ten-man Arsenal surrender.
– PSG and Edinson Cavani prepare the divorce?
– Former Fiorentina ace Stevan Jovetic reveals: “Juventus and Roma wanted me”
– Milan, like this hurts!
– Euro-redeemed with Pablo Osvaldo, Conte: “Enough chitchat, now we win”.
– Arbore exclusive: “We are all orphans of the Great Torino”.
– Omar El Kaddouri to the fans: “We want to give back some derby bliss”.
– Benitez: “One goal is decisive”.
– Maxi Lopez: “Sampdoria brings out my best, Milan, now you’ll see the real Maxi”.