Ronaldo ‘deserves the Balon d’Or’ according to Marca.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona must do without Lionel Messi for the next two months after he suffered a hamstring injury.
– He deserves the Balon d’Or. There are many reasons why Cristiano Ronaldo can win the award.
– No one player has been at his level or has achieved his numbers in 2013. The award is individual and not collective, so he will benefit.
– Franck Ribery, due to the titles he won, is the favourite.
– Only friendlies before the World Cup. Diego Costa is injured and Vicente Del Bosque only has one chance to test him out in a friendly against Italy on March 5.
– Leo out.The crack cracks as Messi suffers his fifth torn muscle and will not return until January.
– His muscular problems in his hamstrings are his weak spot.
– Patricia Ramirez, a psychologist, warns that the fear of relapse could impede him from playing at his best.
– Two months without Lionel Messi. This summer he traveled 122,333 kilometres between personal events and Barca’s crazy pre-season schedule.
– He has a torn muscle in his left hamstring.
– Del Bosque left without Diego Costa. He calls up Fernando Llorente because of the Spanish-Brazilian’s injury.
– England would give the Balon d’Or to Cristiano. Survey Sky: 84% of the votes for the Madridista and Messi gets only 8%.
– Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone wants someone in January. The favourite continues to be Diego.
– Messi plan. Lionel will complete the first stage of his recovery in Barcelona and finish in Buenos Aires.
– He will start his healing process in 15 days and carry out a mini pre-season before returning.
– Neymar up for the best goal of the year by FIFA.
– Spain national team: Bartra for Cesc, Llorente for Diego Costa.