Juve sign Osvaldo while Nainggolan and Bastos arrive in Rome.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the market title is between two Scudetto rivals Juventus and Roma after a successful January.
– Transfer bombs and bowler hats.
– The market title is also between Juve and Roma.
– Bianconeri reinforced with Osvaldo, while Giallorossi can now count on Radja Nainggolan and Michel Bastos.
– Hernanes: ‘Inter was my choice’.
– Ishak Belfodil says yes to Livorno.
– Giuseppe Sculli to Genoa.
– Ibson right at the gong for Bologna.
– Gael Kakuta: it’s Lazio.
– Clarence Seedorf seeks a third consecutive victory as AC Milan coach against Torino.
– Ricky Alvarez fired up: ‘Watch out, leaders…’.
– Genoa-Samp to be played on Monday, the logic of the ultras wins.
– Serie A is all new.
– Osvaldo to Juve, Hernanes at Inter and a string of last-minute buys.
– Another season is about to begin.
– Sprint finish, failed Milan and Lazio bids for Jonathan Biabiany.
– Paolo Cannavaro to Sassuolo with another 11.
– Belfodil is the new Livorno striker.
– Marquinho and Pillud bolster Verona.
– Diego, ex-Juventus man to Atletico Madrid.
– Good: Fiorentina, Roma, Inter, Juventus, Milan, Napoli, Sassuolo.
– Bad: Bologna, Cagliari, Catania, Torino, Lazio.
– Seedorf shakes Milan up: ‘Let’s see if we can fly’.
– Osvaldo: ‘My Juve will be devastating’.
– New Bianconeri striker is happy: ‘I’m in the strongest team in Italy, it’s a dream. Thanks to Conte I can go to Brazil’.
– Mirko Vucinic and Fabio Quagliarella refused transfers.
– Milan-Toro lights up San Siro.
– Hernanes with Inter against the Bianconeri.
– Fredy Guarin, row and peace.
– Verona: Marquinho, but Jedvaj won’t go through.
– Fedato goes to Catania.
– Livorno get the Belfodil swoop.
– Pablo Armero to West Ham.
– Samp and Parma: Pozzi for Okaka.
– Chievo, two new arrivals.