Milan striker set to face Ajax after domestic suspension.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan and Mario Balotelli take on Ajax, while Napoli look to rewrite history against Arsenal.
– ‘Mario, talk with your goals!’; After the Napoli dismissal, AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli returns after the ban and apology, with coach Massimiliano Allegri ready to hand him a start against Ajax.
– “He just needs to think about playing football,” the Milan boss says.
– However, there is another injury for Stephan El Shaarawy, as the youngster suffers a microfracture in his foot and will be out for a month.
– Gonzalo Higuain believes that joining Napoli this summer was “the best choice”, as he prepares to take on Arsenal at the Emirates on Tuesday night.
– He faces the Arsenal side that wanted him this summer, and although he was honoured by their interest he is happy in Naples but believes Mesut Ozil was a great signing.
– Juventus: Look out Conte, there’s a Roberto Mancini on the Galatasaray bench.
– Fiorentina stall, as Parma catch them with a last-gasp goal at the Franchi on Monday night.
– Tactician and fitness coach, Rudi Garcia makes Roma soar. Meanwhile, Massimo Moratti greets Erick Thohir and claims that they’ll sign off the Inter Milan takeover bid within the week.
– ‘Napoli, rewrite history’; Assault on Arsenal, who Rafa Benitez has never beaten in London. However, midfielder Marek Hamsik is ready for anything.
– AC Milan trust in Balotelli against Ajax, while El Shaarawy is injured again.
– Ex-Manchester City coach Roberto Mancini joins Galatasaray and faces Juventus tomorrow night.
– Massimo Gobbi silences Florence in the 92nd minute. Giuseppe Rossi injured, Parma lead, then Viola comeback and a last-gasp equaliser as Parma earn a 2-2 draw.
– ‘Vamos Tevez!’; Apache is still sore and at risk for Juve-Galatasaray, but will do everything.to not miss the clash with his ex-Coach Mancini.
– Agent: “He’s a warrior and will do the impossible to be there”.
– Meanwhile, Arturo Vidal expects a third Scudetto this season and prepares to sign his new contract.
– AC Milan will be without the injured El Shaarawy again. However, vice-president Adriano Galliani has called for protection for Balotelli.
– Napoli with the Higuain mystery, Wenger-Benitez exchange sweet words.