Reaction to the Champions League draw as Barca face tough test.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there is reaction to the Champions League draw which has pitted Barcelona against Manchester City.
– ‘The Kun threat’.
– The worst possible rival falls to the Camp Nou. The star-studded duel sees two friends meet; Kun Aguero and Lionel Messi.
– Jesus Navas, Alvaro Negredo and David Silva add to the rivalry. Tata Martino does not fear Manuel Pellegini: “We will be well-prepared”.
– A possible Sevilla derby in the quarters.
– Maradona asks that the Balon d’Or go to Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Spanish Fiscal Authority to investigate Sandro Rosell and Neymar’s contract.
– 11 ‘Cholos’ against the seven-time European champions. Atletico who are in great form meet Milan and Kaka, a sleeping giant.
– A game among many difficult tests. Schalke play Real Madrid and they are a comfortable rival amid a tricky fixture list. The worry is that Madrid have only one win in 25 games in Germany.
– Salvo gets rid of Djukic, Pizzi and Ayala are possible replacements.
– The Good; Schalke v Real Madrid. The Bad: Milan v Atletico. The Ugly: City v Barcelona.
– Real Madrid satisfied with their rival. Atletico motivated by the unfriendliness of Muntari.
– Ferran Soriano, Txiki, Aguero, Silva, Negredo, Pellegrini.
– Europa League: Ruban Kazan v Betis, Maribor v Sevilla, Dynamo Kiev v Valencia.
– “Messi has had many injuries, Ronaldo deserves the Balon d’Or,” Maradona.
– Maradona votes for Ronaldo.
– Salvo fires Djukic: Nico Estevez, the technical coach, will take over for games Nastic and Madrid.
– Vincente Del Bosque to give his 30-man list on 15 May and those in the final 23-man squad on the 25.
– Martino gives a break to Pique and Busquets. Xavi is out injured.
– ‘Big Match’.
– City v Barca in the knockout rounds. The best duel in the Champions League promises to be a great spectacle full of stars and old friends.
– Tata: “They will not have liked the draw either”.
– Pellegrini: “I believe that Barca should be real worried”.
– Schalke v Real Madrid: Easy for Los Blancos.
– Milan v Atletico: A great but under-par rival.
– Carles Puyol returns to Camp Nou. Rosell and Andres Iniesta near an agreement.
– Djukic is gone and Estevez takes over.
– Premier League: Villas-Boas out after 0-5 loss to Liverpool.