Messi makes the difference as Barca return to the top.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric receives praise for leading the club’s comeback in the title race.
– The King.
– Llull writes history in the last seconds and proclaims Madrid as champions. A thrilling final in Malaga.
– Los Blancos return, 26 years after, the triple success of Solozabal. Madrid now have 24 copas to Barca’s 23 and three consecutive titles with Laso, Liga, Supercopa and Copa.
– Llull: “I cannot describe the shot, it had to go in”.
– Luka Modric: A ten out of ten.
– The Croatian does not stop accruing praise.
– Lionel Messi rescues a better Barcelona.
– A bad first half from Tata’s men, they drew level with a controversial strike. Leo spared any blushes and recovered the leadership for his side.
– ‘Champions’. Llull gives the title to Madrid in the last second.
– Madrid now have 24 Copas to Barca’s 23. Mirotic the player of the final.
– Modric leads the comeback. 43 per cent of the team’s play goes through him.
– He has a passing success rate of 88 per cent.
– All-square at the top.
– Teixeira II awards a clearly offside goal to Alexis Sanchez.
– A lesson from the leaders. Barca return to take control with Messi making the difference.
– Andres Iniesta kick-started Barca’s march to victory in a decisive day in the title race.
– Atletico claim the referees are against them. They believe there has been a radical change in La Liga and Copa and that they have lost five points as a result.
– CR7 returns to play in the Copa and Jese to be benched.
– Llull wins the Copa final. Barca were competitive but did not take their chances in the final moments.