Tevez and Llorente strike to give Bianconeri win at San Siro.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus secure three points against AC Milan despite being put in difficulty by the hosts on Sunday night.
– Juventus worthy of the Oscars – Rossoneri put the champions in difficulty, but can’t find the goal, and get beaten by the league leaders.
– Antonio Conte attacks Cesare Prandelli for picking Giorgio Chiellini: “Not courteous or educated” as defender misses win over Milan with injury and is restricted to the bench.
– Adriano Galliani: “Silvio Berlusconi told me to be satisfied”.
– Inter: Already 11 draws, Walter Mazzarri mister draw, but also Roberto Mancini.
– Sassuolo: Di Francesco returns, Infinite Parma, Verona put the breaks on, Atalanta arrive.
– Atletico draw with Real to keep title race alive, first trophy for City.
– Lethal Juve: Leap from Fernando Llorente, Carlos Tevez firing, Milan beaten.
– Daniele De Rossi punished, no national team call-up – Prandelli disqualifies the Roma midfielder, Domenico Berardi also suspended.
– It’s not Napoli without Gonzalo Higuain: 1-1 as further draw misery but fortunately results elsewhere mean they do not lose ground.
– Florence protest, Lazio win against Fiorentina.
– Inter, Erick Thohir asks for Europa League.
– Cristiano Ronaldo catches up with Atletico Madrid. Fabio Borini scores but Man City win the cup.
– Fabulous: The most lethal partnership helps Juve pull to 11 points clear.
– Napoli get stuck and Livorno pull off a draw.
– Marco Parolo burns Sassuolo, Parma are sixth.