Madrid youngster receives adulation after Sunday show.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid youngster Jese is described as ‘lethal’ for his part in his team’s win while Pedro shows life isn’t so bad without Lionel Messi.
– Jese saves Real Madrid and writes his first great story for Los Blancos at the Mestalla.
– Valencia respond to goals from Angel Di Maria and Cristiano Ronaldo with two headed-goals.
– Zinedine Zidane rushing over to hug him.
– WIthout Messi nor Neymar…Pedro!
– He scores three times, earned a penalty and provided the assist to complete a superb comeback.
– Cholo’s glory: He has completed two years at the club leading an Atletico who now espouse his style.
– “Lim’s offer is barbarous,” Salva confirms that the magnate intends to clear the club’s debt, finish the stadium and sign some big players in the January transfer window.
– Jese’s golden goal.
– The Canterano scores when Madrid were just about to throw away La Liga.
– A hat-trick for Pedro rescues Barca.
– Getafe went ahead 2-0 but the Canarian responded with three goals in nine minutes.
– Christmas jingles: This is the best Atletico ever.
– The Canarian leads the comeback with a hat-trick and was decisive in the two goals scored by Cesc.
– Barca reacted like a champion to start 2014 as leaders and with all its crack set to return.
– Exclusive: Messi’s foundation donated €248K in 2012 to UNICEF.
– Cristiano Ronaldo scores from offside and Real suffer.