Tello bags first hat-trick while Messi has three assists.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona rediscover form and seal comfortable Copa del Rey win over Levante.
– The pain of a hero.
– Nadal’s Federer challenge: The wounds won’t stop him. Nadal comes back to beat Dimitrov in another display of great courage. The injury reduces his serve by 20km/h.
– Tomorrow he will fight for a place in the final.
– Goodbye to the World Cup. Falcao tears his anterior cruciate ligament and will be out for at least six months.
– The big clash of the round. Atletico, the reigning champions, and an Athletic on the up meet in a game that feels like a final.
– Luka Modric: The start that got away from Barca. Los Azulgranes tracked him for years but never decided to sign him.
– Pepe returns to be a key player for Madrid.
– A comeback that puts Barca in the semifinals.
– Rummenigge makes something clear to AS.
– “Bayern did not denounce Spanish clubs to the European Union”. “Madrid and Barca earn €150 million from television, we earn €35 million”.
– “They still comply with fair-play rules so I can only be happy for them”.
– Judge Ruez accepts the action requested over the signing of Neymar. He will decide whether there were any ‘contractual irregularities’.
– Australian Open: Nadal makes a date with Federer tomorrow.
– Tello undoes Levante: A hat-trick from the Canterano leaves Barca practically in the semifinals.
– A goal from Kone in the 82nd minute keeps Racing alive: La Real finish the game nervously.
– Diego Costa’s looking to break his drought. He has not scored in 2014.
– Athletic to play Iago Herrerin.
– Three assists from Leo help Tello ‘the killer’ the score his first hat-trick. Barca reacted well after the break becoming a different team.
– Rosell to consider Dimitir. He wants to protect the club from a process that could damage its’ image.
– There is confidentiality in the signing of Neymar. Barca and Neymar’s party agreed in 2011 to not give details over the agreements.
– Copa del Rey: A goal from Kone keeps Racing alive. A date of champions in the semifinals as Athletic and Atletico meet.
– Real Madrid: The operation to sign Gareth Bale went as high as €265 million. Madrid do not even want to provide on official number for their signing of Bale.