Brazilian features in friendly to the delight of supporters.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Kaka makes his second debut for AC Milan while Fiorentina coach Vincenzo Montella discusses his rivals.
– ‘They’re back!’; Kaka resumes with AC Milan as captain and convinces during a friendly win over Chiasso on Saturday.
– Around 8,000 fans in Chiasso to applaud Ricky, and he provides an assist as well as impressing in his first appearance back at the club.
– Meanwhile, Diego Milito scores on his return from injury for Inter after seven months out, but despite still struggling for match fitness, coach Walter Mazzarri might call him up for Juventus game.
– Milito: “I am feeling better all the time and the worst is behind me”
– Genoa celebrates 120 years and president Enrico Preziosi dreams of a Scudetto star.
– Italy continue their preparations for Czech Republic, Mario Balotelli warms up and Pablo Osvaldo scores as the duo look set to return for the decisive qualifier.
– Vincenzo Montella discusses his Serie A rivals: “Fiorentina challenge Juventus and Napoli. I didn’t think the Bianconeri would still be so hungry, but Antonio Conte hasn’t changed”.
– “Benitez is a modern Coach and Hamsik their key player. Inter are there too”.
– “I believe in the Viola project and am married to it. Mario Gomez is extraordinary, and Giuseppe Rossi needs patience”.
– Kaka and Diego Milito are back, the AC Milan and Inter ace make their return from injury.
– Alena Seredova, the wife of Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon, hails him as “Superman” after his heroics against Bulgaria on Friday night.
– ‘King’ Miroslav Klose now targeting Ronaldo’s World Cup goals record.
– ‘Juve-Gila in January’; There is a plan to complete the move for Alberto Gilardino to join Juventus in January after the deal seemed to have been done before the transfer deadline.
– Bianconeri likely to sign the striker in a co-ownership deal while director general Beppe Marotta confirms that midfielder Arturo Vidal will receive a new contract within days.
– Diego Milito scores on his return from injury to make Walter Mazzarri smile, meanwhile Antonio Conte sweats over the fitness of Mirko Vucinic.
– Italy-Czech Republic on Tuesday, the outcome of which could book the Azzurri’s World Cup ticket while Gigi Buffon is set to catch Fabio Cannavaro on 136 caps.
– AC Milan hand Kaka the captain’s armband in a friendly against Chiasso on Saturday, but he fails the test. He looked shaky according to Tuttosport.