All too easy for the Bianconeri who put on a show against old foes.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus secure a dominant win in the Derby d’Italia against Inter Milan in Turin on Sunday night.
– Juventus too much for Inter.
– Amazing Atalanta, and Napoli messes it all up after suffering a 3-0 loss on Sunday.
– AC Milan blocks Michael Agazzi, arrives in June for free.
– How much rain at the Olimpico! Roma-Parma in March or April after game is abandoned due to waterlogged pitch.
– Clarence Seedorf watches as Atletico Madrid go top of La Liga ahead of their Champions League meeting later this month.
– Juventus: Too easy – Little from Inter, Juve triumph without exerting themselves.
– Lazio: Keita prodigy as capital club seal win without Hernanes.
– Roma-Parma: Game stopped, replayed in April – Flooded pitch, correctly postponed.
– Napoli: Three slaps, Rafa Benitez on trial after heavy defeat to Atalanta.
– Diego Simeone king of Spain, and ahead of Real Madrid and Barca.
– Juve: Three slaps and job done – Inter at -26 from the top after defeat on Sunday.
– Napoli in free-fall, sink under strikes from German Denis and Atalanta, with Benitez coming under criticism as their Scudetto bid is all but over.
– Torino enjoy a Ciro Immobile good enough for the World Cup. Striker scored against Milan on Saturday night at San Siro, and there are now calls for him to make the squad to Brazil.