Bianconeri held to 1-1 draw after goals from Candreva and Llorente.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus are stopped by Lazio after Gianluigi Buffon dismissal and Fernando Llorente equaliser.
– Juve, you’re made of iron.
– Bianconeri are a goal down and with Gigi Buffon sent off, but grab a 1-1 thanks to Fernando Llorente masterpiece.
– Lazio are impressive and unlucky, as they hit the woodwork twice and Marco Storari performs miracles.
– Roma in Verona to go -6.
-Clarence Seedorf: ‘Champions League? Staying out wouldn’t be shameful’.
– Milan visit Cagliari without Christian Abbiati, but new Coach praises Michael Essien.
– Inter face Catania test.
– Erick Thohir returns to San Siro, then will dive into the transfer market.
– Napoli hit the frame of the goal and only draw with Chievo.
– Fightback becomes more difficult now and Viola can close in.
– Incredible riot at Pinta Raisi station between Padova and Modena ultras.
– Juventus stop.
– A great Lazio halts Antonio Conte after 12 consecutive victories.
– Buffon sent off and today Roma can go -6.
– Napoli flop: 1-1 against Chievo.
– Inter leave Fredy Guarin at home.
– Serie B: Palermo draw, Reggina win at Bari.
– Real Madrid top of the Liga. PSG hit the brakes.
– A golden point.
– Penalty on Miroslav Klose, Buffon sent off and Antonio Candreva converts.
– Juve down to 10 for over an hour snatch a precious draw with Llorente’s great header and thank super Storari.
– Edy Reja’s men can complain they hit the woodwork twice.
– Uprights, errors and many jeers, but Raul Albiol saves Napoli.
– Inter-Catania without Guarin and Walter Mazzarri warns Thohir.
– Toro, the month of Euro tests begins, El Kaddouri returns.
– Palermo: even more alone at the top with a draw. Super Cesena, Novara revival.