Meanwhile, Allegri is open to the Italy job.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus boss Antonio Conte says his side can believe in the Champions League.
– ‘Conte on Europe, Juventus are present’; “We’ll face the Cup with more experience and a few quality additions, It will be tough, but we shouldn’t be intimidated by the economical challenge”.
– “Ozil is worth €50m? So how much are Hamsik, Pogba and Vidal worth?”
– The Bianconeri boss also says to keep an eye on Kaka after the Brazilian returned to AC Milan this week, as well as Inter who have looked impressive so far this season.
– Former Juve boss Marcello Lippi believes that the best signings made by Italian clubs this summer were Carlos Tevez, Kevin Strootman, Gonzalo Higuain and Walter Mazzarri.
– Meanwhile, Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has emerged as a candidate for the Azzurri job, and has revealed that; “Italy is my dream”.
– However, Milan stop him for now, although with his contract expiring at the end of the season, it remains to be seen whether or not he will extend.
– Gianluigi Buffon; “I will never be the one to leave the national side”, as the veteran goalkeeper closes in on equalling Fabio Cannavaro’s record number of appearances for the Azzurri.
– Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis has revealed that both the Scudetto and the Champions League “are in the script” for his club this season.
– ‘Conte believes in the Champions League’; “This is the right season for Juventus, Napoli and Milan. The Scudetto is a six-horse race”.
– Gigi Buffon has insisted that he “won’t leave the national side”.
– Francesco Totti is close to signing a renewal with Roma, with an official announcement expected at the end of the month.
– ‘Conte U-Turn’; “The Champions League is closer, the gap to the battleships has shrunk. I was pessimistic, but I’ve now changed my mind”.
– Juventus boss also flattered by compliments he has received from his rival coaches over his use of the 3-5-2 system.
– Meanwhile, AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri has left the door open to the Italy job, while Fabio Capello will receive a contract extension with Russia, provided they win.