Bianconeri took strong for their rivals and start the year in fine style.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy with reaction to Juventus’ 3-0 win over title rivals Roma in Turin on Sunday night.
– ‘Too good’. Juventus crush Roma 3-0 and book the Scudetto.
– Super Bianconeri dominate the head-to-head and go eight points clear. Vidal, Bonucci and Vucinic on target.
– Antonio Conte: ‘I studied them carefully. I did well’. But history tells us it’s not over.
– Fiorentina soar to third place. Giuseppe Rossi nightmare: World Cup at risk.
– Livorno beaten 1-0, but Pepito injury to the knee that already had surgery.
– Andrea Della Valle: ‘Rinaudo is a hoodlum and didn’t even apologise’.
– Napoli deal with Massimo Cellino, Aurelio De Laurentiis close to Radja Nainggolan.
– Lazio-Inter: Edy Reja’s debut against Walter Mazzarri.
– Milan-Atalanta: Mario Balotelli in doubt.
– Chievo thank Pinilla.
– Farewell Eusebio, the Black Panther of Benfica.
– ‘Too much Juve’. Bianconeri are just stronger: 3-0 and +8.
– Roma start well, but Vidal’s goal changes everything, then Bonucci and Vucinic.
– De Rossi and Castan sent off. Napoli now chase down the Giallorossi.
– Reja fires up Lazio against Inter.
– Pepito drama, World Cup at risk.
– Fiorentina’s bitter victory over Livorno, as he injures the same knee. Della Valle hard on Rinaudo: ‘He’s a hoodlum’.
– Farewell to the Black Panther, another Pele who everyone loved.
– ‘Just too good!’
– Juve crush Roma 3-0. Bianconeri Winter Champions as they go eight points clear.
– Vidal, Bonucci and Vucinic seal the 10th consecutive triumph.
– Giallorossi lose their unbeaten record and their heads, ending with nine men.
– Toro, where were we?
– Granata in Parma to resume the victorious march that ended 2013.
– Fiorentina: Rossi scare, World Cup and even career at risk.
– Now the Reja effect scares Mazzarri and Inter.