Portuguese tactician calls for patience with two coaches.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as former Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho delivers a message to the two Milan giants.
– Jose Mourinho talks: Citizens of Milan, keep your head up – “Walter Mazzarri and Clarence Seedorf need trust, there aren’t many top players at these clubs. We Interisti are in good hands”.
– Gervinho launches Roma, but this Napoli is alive. Ivorian scores a brace in 3-2 win.
– Rafa Benitez: “Important reaction”.
– Mario Balotelli acknowledges Pia as his daughter with a tweet.
– Erick Thohir double: Roeslani could leave, Marco Branca to exit.
– Juventus: Full-back, wide player, goalscorer, Stephan Lichtsteiner now can play anywhere.
– Fiorentina: On the pitch after five months, Mario Gomez show with Vincenzo Montella. “Nice to meet you, I’m a striker”
– Gervinho show: Brace for the Ivorian, but Napoli comeback with two goals.
– Balotelli on Pia: “It’s true, I’m the father”.
– Inter strike – there’s agreement with Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic.
– Fiorentina: Gomez running and scoring, ready in two weeks.
– Carlo Ancelotti teaches Diego Simeone a lesson after Copa del Rey semi-final first-leg victory.
– From Fernando to Fernando: After Llorente, Juve prepare move for Porto’s Brazilian midfielder on a free.
– Inter: There’s already a deal with Vidic.
– Javier Aguirre: “I want Torino, a dream to play with Alessio Cerci and Ciro Immobile”.
– Balotelli: “Yes, Pia is my daughter”.
– Gervinho freezes Napoli with two goals, but Benitez’s side fight back at Stadio Olimpico.