Abate scores first goal for national team to cancel out Hummels opener.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the Azzurri extended their unbeaten run against Germany to 18 years after Friday’s 1-1 draw.
– Italy 1-1 Germany: ‘They never beat us’.
– Good draw for the Nazionale, as Ignazio Abate responds to Mat Hummels.
– Midfield particularly impressive, as the Germans haven’t won against us in 18 years.
– Juventus midfielder Andrea Pirlo: ‘Renewal? I want to keep playing, at Juve or elsewhere’.
– New Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir: ‘I’ll bring Inter among the top clubs in the world’.
– Massimo Moratti: ‘I will always be at the disposal of the club’.
– Javier Zanetti reportedly set for future as Vice-President or as technical director.
– World Cup play-offs: Always Cristiano Ronaldo! Zlatan Ibrahimovic now has to chase, while France are pummelled.
– Mirko Vucinic will stay in Turin in January, then he has to convince Antonio Conte.
– AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani proposed for Silvio Berlusconi’s political party.
– Serbia give the all-clear, Sinisa Mihajlovic new Sampdoria Coach.
– ‘Two slaps for France’. World Cup play-offs, Ukraine win 2-0 and Paul Pogba is now afraid.
– Ronaldo signs the 1-0 to shove Ibra aside.
– 1-1: Italy are there, but the woodwork stops Germany three times. Azzurri impress, as Abate cancels out Hummels goal.
– Thohir settles in and riles AC Milan. New Inter President debuts with the chant ‘anyone who doesn’t jump is a Rossonero’.
– Meanwhile, former owner Moratti given title of Honorary President.
– Massimiliano Allegri will leave Milan, and former star Clarence Seedorf arrives in June.
– Roma, Mattia Destro runs and scores.
– Police enter Nocerina headquarters to analyse 6,000 ultras ID cards.
– Juve move for Mario Mandzukic. Director general Beppe Marotta asks Bayern about the Croatian hitman.
– His agent was in Turin, but Real Madrid are also interested.
– Boniperti: ‘Pirlo is an infinite champion’.
– Flashes of World Cup Italy. But Germany hit the woodwork three times in a 1-1 draw.
– Ronaldo gets the first round against Ibra, but France are in trouble.
– Thohir thinks about Sabatini-Ausilio for the new Inter.
– Toro, the net is heating up as Padelli challenges Amelia, Frison and Gomis Jr.