Nerazurri hit four past Verona in convincing win.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan put on a show at San Siro on Saturday night for outgoing president Massimo Moratti.
– ‘Four hurrahs for Moratti’; Inter 4-2 Hellas Verona, San Siro applauds the treble President who sold the club to Erick Thohir last week.
– Nerazzurri overtake Hellas to go fourth and now have 10 different goalscorers so far this season.
– Meanwhile, Romulo insists that ‘the referee was unfair’.
– ‘The new Balo is without his Mohican’. The earring is also gone, the first signs of changes in his look and his life as Mario Balotelli looks to overcome the scrutiny this week and help AC Milan to victory against Parma on Sunday.
– Juventus coach Antonio Conte: ‘They are trying to destabilise us’
– Roma goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis in Udine between records and revenge
– Napoli boss Rafa Benitez is the ‘TinkerMan’ as he is set to start with his ninth different line-up.
– Fiorentina face Chievo test
– Neymar plus Sanchez, Barça fly with win in El Clasico, while Real Madrid rage for a penalty they were denied.
– ‘What an Inter!’; Goals and a show for Massimo Moratti as San Siro applauds the President at his farewell and the team flattens Verona 4-2.
– However, Inter boss Walter Mazzarri warns his team that they ‘need to mature’.
– Roma chase the record on Sunday as they look for a ninth consecutive win to start the season when they face Udinese.
– Napoli have Gonzalo Higuain doubt, as the Argentinian continues to struggle for fitness.
– Barça triumph, but Real are furious.
– Antonio Conte and Massimiliano Allegri rebel: ‘Enough!’
Juventus boss: ‘They want to destabilise us’, while the Milan Coach insists: ‘I make the decisions, not Silvio Berlusconi’
– Vladimir Petkovic gambles with Lazio against Cagliari.
– Juventus-Genoa, a run that could relaunch the Bianconeri. Mission comeback.
– The Stadium is the extra weapon in Serie A and Champions League, as Antonio Conte launches new attack on the enemies: ‘I ask the fans to help us’
– Inter, what a show for Thohir as Verona crushed 4-2, first victory for the post-Moratti Nerazzurri.
– Massimiliano Allegri’s Milan deadline: ‘We’ll see in May’
– Marvellous Alexis Sanchez celebrates with Neymar, too much Barça for Real Madrid.