Guarin expected to leave with Vucinic arriving from Turin.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as the Inter Milan supporters revolt against a transfer exchange with Juventus involving Fredy Guarin and Mirko Vucinic.
– Fredy Guarin for Mirko Vucinic: Amazing exchange between Milan and Turin.
– Inter Milan fans in revolt: Up to Erick Thorhir today to have the final say.
– Curva Nord threaten the throwing of seats.
– Inter: Andrea Ranocchia to Dortmund, move key to pave way for Hernanes.
– Coppa Italia: Juventus face Roma again, one will go out.
– Bologna: Stand closed for anti-Napolitan chants.
– Morandi: “Enough with the racism”. President is furious with the Ultras: “You should be ashamed, now I could even leave”.
– Exchange Vucinic-Guarin: It’s a storm.
– Inter: The fans revolt. The agreement with Juve sets off protests. The club blocks the deals, then restarts. This morning new meetings, the final say is coming.
– Napoli: Rafa Benitez has decided, the chase for Etienne Capoue begins.
= Roma-Juve, what revenge! Coppa Italia quarter finals, big match nerves.
– Bologna: Morandi furious “Bologna, I’m leaving”.
– Cagliari president Massimo Cellino also wants to buy Leeds.
– Ultimatum Juve Guarin: Inter farce, and Vucinic waits.
– The exchange has become a thriller that will be resolved today with the ok from Thorhir. Inter scared of the fans reaction. The willingness of the players was key.
– Cellino in London to buy Leeds.
– Coppa Italia: Great night with Roma-Juve, the great beauty.
– Torino: Cairo marks Alessio Cerci to renew until 2017. Cerci: “Here you can dream”.
– Clarence Seedorf – Mario Balotelli pact. Seedorf: “Mario is the future of Milan”.
– Udinese: Photo scandle.
– Incredible at Livorno, Nicola ready to return.
– Bologna: Chaos due to chants.