Brazilian provokes rivals in first official press conference.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as reports continue to suggest that Inter Milan coach Walter Mazzarri is still under pressure, with speculation that he may be replaced in the summer.
No La Gazzetta dello Sport today due to a strike.
– Inter Milan boss Walter Mazzarri at risk: Club owner Erick Thohir reassures him, but the Coach is on the brink.
– Hernanes already provoking Inter rivals: “Never a scandle here”, as he addresses the media in his first press conference as a Nerazzurri player.
– Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio at a crossroads, the goodbye nears.
– Massimo Cellino SMS: “I’ve sold my Cagliari” as he looks ahead to ownership of Leeds United.
– Hernanes pokes Juve already: “I chose Inter also because it’s a unique club that remains immune to the scandals, and has never been relegated toSerie B”.
– Leonardo Bonucci on intensive training: “Antonio Conte, enough! Running, GPS, we can’t do any more, you’re killing us!”
– Bonucci heads the light-hearted players revolt, as it is nothing serious against the coach.
– AC Milan: Real Madrid full-back Fabio Coentrao is a target, Clarence Seedorf gives the ok. However, Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti reportedly rejected a move in the January transfer window.
– Petrarchi: “Torino can keep Ciro and Cerci”.
– Alessandro Diamanti leaves Bologna to join Marcello Lippi at Guangzhou, it remains to be seen what this means for his World Cup ambitions as Cesare Prandelli is fond of the player.