Palacio confident Nerazzurri know what to do to win.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Inter Milan look to stop Juventus, while Francesco Totti is set to sign new Roma deal.
– Inter Milan striker Rodrigo Palacio; “I know how to stop Carlos Tevez and Juventus”
– “We need to play as if it is a Final. More tactical needs with Walter Mazzarri than with former boss Andrea Stramaccioni”.
– In contrast, Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal believes that while “Inter are strong”, the defeat from last year in Turin still hurts and Juve want revenge. Meanwhile, the Chilean international has revealed that a renewal is close.
– Francesco Totti is likely to sign a new contract until 2016. He’ll earn €3.2m a season, and then he’ll stay as a director for five years.
– Mario Balotelli at his peak. A man of penalties, he’s hit 20 penalties and all of them have gone in.
– ‘Vamos Napoli'; From Rafa Benitez to Jose Callejon, the Azzurri fly with the Spaniards and it is something new for our game.
– Francesco Totti will stay with Roma until the age of 40! There is an agreement on an extension to his current deal, all that remains is the signature with president James Pallotta.
– ‘Inter-Juve; we are there’. Andrea Ranocchia and Arturo Vidal ready for “a great tie”.
– There is euphoria in Milan as Kaka is ready to play against Torino. “I feel like a kid” says the Brazilian, as hundreds turn out to greet him at the Adidas store in the city on Thursday.
– “I’ll win the Champions League here. I don’t regret the no to Bayern Munich, as I had no doubts in preferring to join the Bianconeri. Renewal? Turin is my home, I’ll sign wherever Beppe Marotta wants me to,” says Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal.
– Chilean midfielder hands club huge boost ahead of the Derby d’Italia on Saturday by claiming that he is ready to commit his long-term future to the Turin giants.
– Real Madrid and Bayern Munich officials are expected at the San Siro though, as the top European clubs continue to monitor Paul Pogba, with the French starlet continuing to impress in Claudio Marchisio’s absence.
– Meanwhile, Fredy Guarin believes that Juventus must fear Inter this weekend, as the club are ready to open up a Mourinho style era under Mazzarri.
– AC Milan star Kaka has revealed that he is not thinking about the bench, and wants to play the entire game against Torino on Saturday night.