Youngster concedes that he understands Bale is still first choice.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Iker Casillas sets a new Real Madrid record while youngster Jese gets back on the scoresheet.
– Jese sees Madrid progress.
– The Canterano returns to make his mark at the Bernabeu.
– He keeps his feet on the ground however: “Bale is first choice, I have to continue working”.
– Unbeatables: Iker takes Buyo’s record of minutes without conceding (682 minutes).
– The team closes out January with it’s eighth win.
– The embarrassing situation of Harry and Co. The Racing B goalkeeper has given up hope and every night jumps the fence at the club’s training ground to sleep on the sofa.
– This is the Copa. Athletic and Atletico confront each other in what promises to be an excellent game.
– The final in Bucharest only serves to spur on Athletic who are looking for revenge in their home fortress of San Mames.
– Diego Simeone loses Arda Turan.
– Hard to take for Atletico fans. Jose Mouriho does not see Thibaut Courtois at the club next year, he sees him in London.
– N&N: Going strong. The spectacular rise of Neymar’s company.
– Iker Casillas the record man.
– The Real Madrid captain has now gone 682 minutes without conceding a goal to beat Buyo’s record of 658 minutes.
– Madrid advance to the semifinals with a goal from Jese.
– Barca talking in secret with Neymar. The Brazilian’s company has 40 per cent of his rights and the club is asking for €20 million.
– San Mames, Judge and Jury. Atleti travel without Arda to a stadium where nobody ever wins.
– A formality at Camp Nou.
– Tata Martino until 2016.
– Josep Bartomeu proposes that Martino carry on another year.
– The President wants stability until the end of his mandate.
– Tata is focusing on Levante .
– Madrid give Espanyol no chance. Jese scores in the opening minutes, ending Espanyol’s chances.
– A classic at San Mames awaits.
– Prohibited to rest. The coach wants intensity and Andres Iniesta is ready to return.
– Barcelonitis. Florentino is nervous and threatens to sue Bosch.