Casillas goes 26 derbies without losing.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid complete a 5-0 aggregate win over city rivals Atletico Madrid to reach the Copa del Rey final.
– 5-0 and Casillas the goalkeeper.
– Real Madrid book a place in the final without much trouble from Atletico.
– A double from CR7, both from the penalty spot.
– Iker has gone 86 minutes unbeaten in goal. In the Copa, he has gone more than two years unbeaten.
– Iker, 26 derbies without losing. “I am happy to have gone so long without losing to Atletico”.
– The brute who threw the lighter at Ronaldo was retained, but, managed to escape.
– Manquillo ‘only’ has a sprained neck after his horrible fall.
– La Real believe in a miracle. Tata Martino not taking any chance: “We will play as if it was 0-0″.
– Neymar travels but will not play.
– Marcelino the magnificent.
– Pneumonia makes Schumacher’s state worse.
– Unbeaten finalist.
– Never in 111 years has a team arrived at the final of the Copa del Rey without conceding a goal.
– Casillas has now gone 961 minutes in the competition without conceding one.
– Manquillo ends up in hospital.
– Cristiano scores two and has a lighter thrown at him.
– Teixeira 1 to ref at the Anoeta. Arrasate has no faith in the referee: “They say that give him to you to knock you out”.
– Iribar, Banks, Pfaff to draw the balls for the Euro 2016 draw.
– Homage from UEFA to the goalkeepers.
– All as one
– Martino takes the whole team in order to bring them together as they look to book their place in the final.
– The eleven Tata worked with yesterday: Pinto, Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Cesc, Pedro.
– A lighter is thrown at Cristiano. The Calderon could be closed and Madrid make the final.
– Sevilla: Del Nido is said to be ready to enter prison.
– Football: Valencia’s resurgence.