Casillas dominates the front pages after revelation.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas admits that he may have to leave in January.
– ‘He could leave’. Real Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas: “If in three months the situation has not changed, maybe I could leave”.
– Marca run through his career at Madrid, with different stages of his development.
– Arrives at the club as a 9-year-old, before making his first appearance for the first time when he was 16.
– At 19, he won the Champions League, and ten years later he was a world champion with Spain.
– At 30, he beat the record for international appearances and at 32 he is now faced with the biggest dilemma of his life.
– Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti: “We will improve, we cannot play worse”.
– “The rotation of goalkeepers is an anomaly, but here the situation is unusual”. Casillas admits that if nothing changes in three months then he could think about leaving the club.
– Barcelona defender Gerard Pique admits that he “admires Cristiano Ronaldo”. The Spaniard says that he always wants more and describes him as a “machine”.
– The former Manchester United star also reveals that Pep Guardiola is the best coach that he has ever had.
– Diego Simeone admits that Gabi is important but not indispensable while he eulogises about Koke and claims he is “tactically perfect”.
– Brazil could block Diego Costa. If in the case it goes to court, he could not play in the World Cup.
– Lionel Messi said “No” to three big offers. Leo rejected the approaches from three big clubs, one of them was prepared to pay €250m.
– Will be the best paid player in the world by the end of the year.
– Ancelotti admits that his side can’t play any worse, while Casillas gives it three months.