Milan set for Eindhoven test while transfer speculation continues.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as AC Milan prepare to face PSV in their Champions League play-off clash.
– “Go on Milan”: it is worth gold. The Rossoneri set to field Balotelli, El Shaarawy and Boateng as their attacking trident to face PSV in the first leg of the Champions League qualifier.
– Gazzetta imply that they can’t fail, as qualification is so important also in terms of finances.
– Inter striker Ishak Belfodil can leave if the club sign Samuel Eto’o this summer, with the Anzhi ace expected to quit the Russian club following Suleyman Kerimov’s decision to sell his star players.
– Amid interest from Arsenal, Paul Pogba is now even more unlikely to leave Juventus after Claudio Marchisio was ruled out for a month.
– Former Roma striker Pablo Osvaldo says he was “treated badly at Roma” as he was officially unveiled by Southampton on Monday.
– Goal merry-go-round. Marco Borriello to Inter, Alberto Gilardino to Roma and Ishak Belfodil to Genoa in a sensational switch of attackers between the three clubs.
– Sapher Taider set to complete his move from Bologna to Inter after an agreement was reached between the two clubs.
– After racist chants were heard during the Italian Super Cup on Sunday, Lazio have had their Curva closed for the opening game of the season against Udinese this weekend.
– Milan set for a night worth almost €30m as they take on PSV in Eindhoven.
– “Juve, you have no limits”: Parma ace Jonathan Biabiany linked with a switch to Turin ahead of the new campaign.
– “Balotelli, you take care of it” as Milan set for showdown with PSV in order to qualify for the Champions League.
– Having signed Taider, Inter set to step up their interest in bringing Samuel Eto’o back to the club, which could in turn see Belfodil leave.