Sergio Ramos celebrates 10 years in La Liga.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Atletico Madrid set up Copa Del Rey semi-final clash with city rivals Real Madrid.
– Ten years of Sergio Ramos. The face has not changed.
– “What still remains from those days as a Sevilla player is the dream and desire to improve”.
– Epic night…and now a derby.
– Atleti break the San Mames magic with a comeback and book a date with their eternal rivals in what will be an exciting semfinal.
– “Barca wanted to keep us quiet for €6m,” Jose Barral, the president of Sonda.
– A double derby awaits in the semi-final 5 February (Santiago Bernabeu) and 12 February (Calderon).
– Atletico come away with a win at San Mames in one of the games of the era.
– Thibaut Courtois stops the Athletic avalanche in the first half and in the second El Cholo’s men push the point.
– Santos to denounce Neymar. The Brazilian club will try and reclaim its part of the €40m paid to his parents.
– Iker Casillas, a man of records. He has almost all the national and international records.
– Barca progress and Carles Puyol scores in front of only 25000 fans.
– Rubiales is trying to avoid more anguish amongst the Racing fans.
– A rain of goals at Camp Nou.
– 25551 heroes. Only a small number of fans made the trip to see Barca and face all the elements.
– Andres Iniesta returned, Puyol scored and Alexis Sanchez got a double.
– Puyol dedicated his goal to his wife, Vanesa.
– Barca’s last signing is Ter Stegen.
– Manchester City go to the top but at a cost: Sergio Aguero picks up an injury.
– Atleti in the semi-finals. With Courtois shining, they become the first team to win at the new San Mames.