Talented forward’s displays don’t go unnoticed at Barca.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona loan star Gerard Deulofeu attracts attention following his recent performances for Everton.
– Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti talks with calm over two urgent cases in his side.
– Regarding Angel Di Maria: “The door is always open to my office”. Regarding Xabi Alonso: “I am optimistic that he will renew”.
– The oldest referee in Spain is 79-years-old.
– Cristiano returns to the field.
– Del Nido goes amid tears and regrets.
– Monchi could leave Sevilla in January.
– At the behest of Tata, a meal to finish the year well.
– ‘Candidate Cristiano’. He returns after 18 days out.
– With one goal he will beat the record for goals scored in the group stages. With two goals he will enter the podium of the greatest Champions League goal-scorers.
– Ribery, Messi and the Portuguese are the finalists for the Balon d’Or.
– A Barca member denounces Rosell over €40 million on Neymar’s signing.
– Brazil: The brawl at Joinville Arena raises questions.
– Del Nido: “I had to leave Sevilla”. He goes after 27 years and asks for a pardon for staining the club’s image.
The forward that was given to Everton has exploded in the Premier League scoring a goal per game.
– With his performance against Arsenal, he demonstrated his quality and character to play for Barca.
– Going for the fifth: Messi is a finalist for the Balon d’Or along with Ribery and Ronaldo. Leo and Ney among the best forwards and the Brazilian for the best goal.
– The new Camp Nou: Covered and with 105,000 places. The new stadium will have a new level and will be remodeled.
– The decision will be taken in January.
– Di Maria, the door is closed.
– Del Nido: “If I knew, I would have left before”.