Game of two halves as Real hit back after the break to secure point.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid share the spoils after a tense, fiery and controversial clash on Sunday.
– ‘To the limit’.
– Two comebacks, maximum intensity, controversy and a league that has everyone waiting with bated breath.
– Atletico won the first half and Madrid came back thanks to Carvajal, Marcelo and Isco.
– The referee did not see a penalty in the area before sending off Mono Burgos, who lost his head.
– Cristiano went further ahead of Diego Costa in the battle for Pichichi and Diego Lopez failed to deal with a screamer from Gabi.
– For 90 minutes they faced off on the field but everything was left on the field.
– Madrid continue as leaders.
– Barca get more than they deserve. A mediocre game settled with four goals to the home side against an Almeria side that deserved more.
– ‘A derby of another era’.
– Madrid went ahead, Atletico turned things around but ran out of steam. Diego Lopez left the field with questions over Atleti’s second goal.
– Strength, emotion, goals and controversial refereeing…
– Barca win but doubts remain. Camp Nou at one stage was jeering their team.
– Another penalty against Betis that was not a penalty. Villarreal went ahead thanks to a gift from Iglesias Villaneuva.
– Getting closer to the top. Barca recover some ground against Madrid ahead of March 23.
– Xavi and Messi scored two great goals in a game where there were chances at both ends but few nerves.
– A frenetic derby with controversy. A goal from Cristiano and some poor refereeing from Delgado Ferreiro keeps Madrid at the top.
– Atletico paid for their poor physical form and were denied a penalty.
– Sevilla give themselves a European chance.
– City come back with a beautiful goal from Yaya Toure to take the title.