Portuguese star hoping to match another record.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Diego Costa continues to lead Atletico Madrid, but Cristiano Ronaldo expected to help rivals respond.
– ‘Here is the leader.’
– A great Diego Costa took Atletico to the very top. He scored two goals and now with 19 he is the Pichichi.
– The referee should have sent off Tiago for an aggression on Juanfran. Levante were the best visitors to the Vicente Calderon.
– Real Madrid to not fail at the Mestalla. Los Blancos have won their last four visits.
– Gareth Bale has not overcome an injury and is out.
-Peter Lim wants to buy Valencia.
– Martino arrives without Valdes, Puyol, Xavi, Neymar nor Messi.
– Guardiola wins the World Club Cup.
– Cristiano to rise up at the Mestalla. Bale continues to have muscle problems and is left out.
– The Portuguese to close out a great year against Valencia and hopes to matches match Pizzi, the new coach at Valencia.
– Leaders. Atletico come back with two goals from Diego Costa who went home with their heads at the top of the table.
– Barca needs goals. If they beat Getafe by more than one goal they will recover the lead.
– “Leo’s future is at Barca,” says his father.
– “My son has risen to become the soul of the club. His understanding with the club is absolute”.
– “He has to close this chapter with Faus. There are no problems with the director”.
– The lead is up in the air. Without Xavi, Puyol but with Alves, Barca are going for three points.
– Bayern close out 2013 with their fifth title.
– Mestalla want to unlock Los Blancos.