Portuguese star hits back at claims made by Blatter.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo are furious with FIFA president Sepp Blatter.
– ‘Golden slip up’. World scandal over Sepp Blatter’s ridiculing of Cristiano Ronaldo.
– A public apology is asked for by the club, with Real Madrid making an official announcement: “We are disappointed, we want to make it clear our rejection of what he said”.
– There is indignation in Portugal.
– Futre: “Blatter hates CR7”.
– Blatter: “Ronaldo is like a commander on the field and he wastes much more money on his hair than Messi…”.
– Cristiano: “The video demonstrates the respect that he has for me, my club and my country”.
– FIFA awards: Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone forgotten.
– El Pichichi signs for Spain. Diego Costa makes it clear that he has chosen to play Spain instead of Brazil.
– Felipe Scolari has a tantrum: “Who does not want to play for Brazil at the World Cup automatically will not be called up by me”.
– Cesc Fabregas does it for Barcelona at the Balaidos.
– Real Betis gives up against its radicals as the club allows its ultras to interrupt training.
– Gareth Bale and Madrid look to start again.
– Cristiano takes on Blatter.
– “This is the respect that FIFA has for me, my club and my country”.
– Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso returns after 165 days and will play against Sevilla
– Diego Costa makes it official that he wants to play for Spain as Scolari cancels calling him up: “He has broken the dreams of Brazil”.
– Barca show no mercy to a courageous Celta.
– Alexis Sanchez opens the scoring and Cesc finishes off the job.
– Tata Martino has invented a warrior team that continue to lead La Liga.
– Alexis, on a hot streak, opened the scoring and Cesc settled the affair against Celta on Tuesday night.
– Yoel had bad luck in the second half for the goal but frustrates Messi four times.
– Balon d’Or: Messi, Andres Iniesta, Xavi and Neymar all on the list.
– Transfer market: Ter Stegen does not rule out the club signing Pepe Reina.
– Real Madrid v Sevilla: Blatter takes a swipe at Cristiano and the Portuguese responds in kind.
– Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa to play for Spain.