Plans for new Camp Nou released as vote on remodelling set.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Real Madrid continue to dominate in 2014 while Cristiano Ronaldo is honoured with award.
– ‘Real Happiness’.
– 2014 has seen but good news for Real Madrid. Victories, no goals conceded, four points recovered, the defence is playing well and Cristiano has won the Ballon d’Or.
– Espanyol wants to stop the party.
– Atletico Madrid: Oliver looks for a solution. He has six offers on the table but Diego Simeone still considers him useful.
– Juan Mata is on the market. His agents are negotiating in London.
– €105.1m in five years. The payment for Neymar expected to last until 2018-19.
– “I ask the judge to accept the lawsuit and call me up to testify because everything is legal and impeccable,” Rosell.
– Rosell insists that the price for Neymar was €57.1 million.
– Cristiano honoured.
– Cavaco Silva honours him with the Orden del Infante Don Henrique.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “Maybe Isco will play at the Cornella as a false nine”.
– Rosell asks the judge to call him up. “I am free to talk of the confidential pacts regarding Neymar’s contract”.
– Comeback by Athletic with four goals in 22 minutes.
– Alderweireld: “I cannot be happy at Atletico if I do not play”. The Belgian is not happy with his lack of playing time.
– The New Camp Nou. The members will vote for there to be a remodelling on April 5 or 6.
– The Stadium could cater for 105,000 spectators. It would be all covered apart from the field of play.
– The work would start in 2017 and would cost about €600m.
– Rosell: “Make a date for my judge”. The President asks the judge to call him up to declare because he insists that Neymar costs only €57.1m.
– Andres Iniesta recovers from injury.
– Changes in the first side for Espanyol while Sergio Ramos is a doubt.