None of the top three sides slip up this weekend.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as both Barcelona and Atletico Madrid respond to Real Madrid as title chasing trio all win.
– ‘A wild La Liga’.
– A convincing response from Atletico and Barca challenges Madrid. Not one slip up
– The three top sides are immersed in a passionate fight with nothing but a single point separating them.
– The silent goalscorer: Has gone three match days scoring and now has 6 in his last seven games at the Bernabeu.
– The current league race is the tightest in 43 years. It is a spectacle every match day. Incredible scoring record between the three: 169 goals scored all-together.
– A battle of courage with 17 finals still to play.
– The Neymar Case. If he stops his demands, the judge will continue with the investigation.
– Cristiano Ronaldo looking for a goal like Hugo.
– Roberto: “When he saw me stop it, he did not look at me with a face of love that’s for sure”.
– His challenge is to win the Puskas Trophy for Best Goal of 2014. This season he has tried it six times.
– Barca do not let the leadership slip from their hands.
– Cases to retire the action against Rosell but the process continues.
– Atletico find their scoring boots. Thibaut Courtois stops a penalty and El Cholo achieves his 50th victory.
– Gerard Pique, Pedro and Alexis Sanchez score while Lionel Messi provides the service. Barca played at a high level and created many chances.
– Comfortable victory for Atletico that did not let up.
– Bartomeu watches on as President for the first time. Club member Cases stops his lawsuit against Sandro Rosell.
– Ibrahim Afellay returns to play after a year and a half.
– Manchester City-Chelsea in the FA Cup, three days before City-Barca.
– Real Madrid: Gareth Bale’s constant injuries a worry.
– Athletic come out in full force in Pamplona.