Papers criticise referee who made errors which costs Madrid two points.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there is an attack on the performance by the referee in Real Madrid’s 2-2 draw with Osasuna.
– ‘It makes you cry’.
– Real Madrid lose two points due to some terrible refereeing.
– Carlo Ancelotti: “The red card for Sergio Ramos was incomprehensible”.
– Diego Lopez: “The referee has conditioned the game”.
– Clos did not give a penalty to Luka Modric, did not give a red card to Arribas and sent Sergio Ramos off unjustifiably.
– Los Blancos started the game well but after being let with ten men they could not find the solution.
– Xavi and Neymar give Barca the points in a tight one.
– Four wins on the road now for Granada.
– Santa Cruz gives a respite to Schuster.
– ‘The referees make the difference’.
– Clos Gomez denies Madrid a penalty than sends of Ramos while Iglesias gives a soft penalty to Barca.
– Ancelotti: “The red to Ramos is difficult to understand”.
– Diego Costa threatens Valencia. Atletico Madrid Coach Diego Simeone: “I do not know the meaning of underdog”.
– Manchester City’s goal-feast against Arsenal lights up the Premier League. Alvaro Negredo and David Silva score as Manuel Pellegrini’s team go third.
– ‘Number 5’. Barca extend lead over Real Madrid after a just win against a strong rival.
– Neymar will not be present against Getafe, returns to do a Lionel Messi and score two goals.
– Carles Puyol thinking of leaving. The captain has commented to the team that he will not continue if he is not at his best.
– Madrid draw and thanks. Ramos, with 18 red cards, breaks a new record.