Inter hoping to conquer Turin on Sunday night.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Clarence Seedorf drops his first league points but all eyes are on Juventus and Inter Milan.
– Ciro Immobile goes, Clarence Seedorf hits the brakes.
– Torino scare San Siro with a great goal from the striker, his 11th of the season.
– Milan go on the attack and make up for it with Adil Rami, but no shots on goal after that.
– Seedorf’s team is still a work in progress, but Ventura’s side keeps climbing.
– Juve-Inter, the moment of truth: They’ve never been so distant.
– Bianconeri are 23 points in front, a record with three points for a win.
– Banks are closed, so Hernanes has to wait for his Nerazzurri debut.
– Rudi Garcia’s orders: ‘Roma, win them all’.
– Rafa Benitez: ‘I had hoped for a different transfer strategy’.
– Fiorentina turn out the lights.
– Cagliari win and Cellino celebrates from Leeds.
– Udinese reborn in Bologna.
– Edy Reja’s bitterness: ‘10 players turned Lazio down’.
– Spain mourn Aragones. Barcelona beaten at home.
– Juve-Inter: Play!
– After the bitterness of the transfer market, they meet in Serie A.
– Finally the Derby d’Italia is on the pitch, but Mirko Vucinic-Fredy Guarin tension remains.
– Osvaldo and Hernanes unavailable.
– Erick Thohir: ‘Thank you Lotito, now we are stronger’.
– Rami missile saves Milan.
– Great goal, but Seedorf only gets 1-1 with Toro.
– Fiorentina beaten in Cagliari, Mauricio Pinilla is decisive.
– Bologna collapse and Honorary President Morandi insulted.
– Roma and Napoli on the attack against Parma and Atalanta.
– Reja: ‘Nobody wants to come to Lazio’.
– Barça fall and Madrid dream.
– Devilish Toro!
– Great show of maturity at San Siro against Milan and the Granata are now fifth.
– Immobile scored, Farnerud wasted the chance to double and Rami made it 1-1.
– Juve-Inter for the Scudetto, bitterness and transfer battles.
– The moment of truth. Divided by 23 points in the table, but above all by unparalleled rivalry between directors, Coaches and fans.
– New buys Osvaldo and Hernanes are unavailable.
– Fernando Llorente: ‘It’s my first Derby d’Italia, I’ll play it as if it were my last’.
– Roma-Parma and Garcia renews the charge on Juve.
– Trapani, what a win! Siena and Brescia up, Modena and Carpi joy.
– Super Udinese, Montella crumbles.