Rossoneri secure 3-1 win over Spezia in Coppa Italia.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Keisuke Honda scores his first goal for AC Milan as Clarence Seedorf arrives to take charge.
– Keisuke Honda and Giampaolo Pazzini for Clarence Seedorf: Against Spezia the Japanese scores his first Milan goal.
– Seedorf: ‘I never went away’.
– Coppa Italia: Napoli knock Atalanta out, Super Callejon gets a brace, controversy over their second goal.
– Roma: Nicolas Burdisso to say goodbye, Johnny Heitinga an option, Paletta an alternative.
– Fiorentina: Alessandro Matri to play straightaway, against Catania.
– Domenico Berardi and the golden triangle: ‘Here a star is born’.
– Berardi on the World Cup: ‘If the opportunity comes I’m ready’.
– Juventus and Inter now target Morata: The Spaniard plays little and wants to leave Real Madrid.
– Seedorf and Honda, what a party!
– The new Coach immediately at San Siro: ‘I’m really happy, I want to begin a new era’.
– Mauro Tassotti beats Spezia in Coppa Italia – The Japanese scores his first goal in Italy.
– Double operation: Hernanes to Inter, Fabio Quagliarella to Lazio.
– Change in defence: Burdisso says goodbye, Roma chase Ghoulam.
– Fiorentina: Tomorrow Anderson, Matri ready to play.
– Coppa Italia: Napoli into final eight, but tired Catania are out.
– Juve, Nani is waiting.
– Nani’s relationship with Man Utd has broken down, and he is open to a move to Juve, right away or in June.
– Seedorf-Milan: What a party – ‘I returned home to win’.
– Coppa Italia: Milan and Napoli ok, it will be Roma-Juve in the quarter-finals.
– Maksimovic talks: ‘Torino, I thank you and now I want to prove myself’.
– Inter target Morata, but Juve enter the race.
– Napoli: Benitez begins chase for Etienne Capoue, Blind for the defence.