Prandelli eyes sweeping chances to youth set-up and training centres.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as it is claimed that Italy coach Cesare Prandelli is close to signing a renewal for another four years.
– Prandelli Super manager? All the power to Cesare: Coach nears renewal of his contract for another four years. Prandelli wants to change our football and wants the power to follow the national youth set-up, opening of new training centres, and more strength with the clubs.
– Roberto Mancini – Jose Mourinho, games open. Real tornado.
– Europa League: Let’s try Poker. Juve in Turkey, Napoli on the attack.
– Referees: Designator, Rosetti arrives. And Borja Valero accuses Gervasoni – “On his report he hasn’t written the truth”.
– Nemanja Vidic to Inter, here’s the signature. Technical Director returns from London with the yes, now attention turns to Bacary Sagna.
– Fatih Terim and Milan: “Seedorf is ok, but he needs protection”.
– Dessena relaunch: “Anti-homophobia, I’ll continue the fight”.
– Delighted! “Great referees” – Antonio Conte compliments the referee after the errors in his favour this season: “We have the best in the world, we respect Nicchi and Braschi, a year ago it was wrong to complain”.
– Europa League: Towards a great Juve-Fiorentina, Napoli search for qualification against Swansea, Lazio at risk in Bulgaria, set off at 0-1.
– Champions League: Real flood, Mancini stops Mourinho and Chelsea.
– Alessandro Diamanti debuts in China with two goals.
– Trabzonspor-Juve: Remember the lessons – After the elimination to Galatasaray, Juve start at 2-0 from the first leg. But Conte warns: “Either the squad listens to me, or we’ll finish the season in a hole”.
– Mario Balotelli – Erik Lamela is on: Tottenham want a world-class striker, and propose an exchange with the Argentine.
– Ciro Immobile and Europa League: The hunt is doubled, striker wants to bring European football to Torino.
– Stratospheric Real, Schalke destroyed, and Mancini stops Mourinho.
– Not even the cup can satisfy Fiorentina – “Victims of Gervasoni”.
– In the end Rafa Benitez rumbles: “Against Swansea I only want to win”.