Granata aggrieved that they were denied a penalty and Vidal didn’t see red.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus striker Carlos Tevez scores the winning goal in the Turin derby, but refereeing decisions leave Torino furious with loss.
– Carlos Tevez sonata: The Argentine decides the derby with a world class strike, and Juve return to nine points clear of Roma. Torino complain about a foul in the area from Pirlo on El Kaddouri, which should have been a penalty admits Antonio Conte.
– Roma venom: Juve always helped.
– Milan get going with Adel Taraabt and Adil Rami.
– Walter Mazzarri explodes: “Blatant penalty” – Inter fail to win for the third game in a row and complain about a foul on Mauro Icardi.
– Olimpico: Everyone against Lotito, but Lazio beat Sassuolo.
– Today Fiorentina and Napoli, Rafa Benitez: “No joking around”.
– Euro 2016: Nazionale ok, Croatia the banana skin.
– Tevez + Rizzoli, Juve fly: The Argentine scores a great goal, but the referee doesn’t send off Arturo Vidal and denies a penalty to Torino.
– Lazio, a night of protest, all of the Olimpico against club president Claudio Lotito.
– Inter stop, Rolando to the rescue.
– Milan find their Champions League rhythm.
– Euro 2016: Italy get Croatia.
– Tevez symphony, Torino furious – Argentine decides the derby with a moment of magic.
– Erick Thohir in the stands, and Inter don’t win.
– Milan grow, Clarence Seedorf enjoys, another argument for Mario Balotelli.
– Europe toast: Croatia and Bulgaria for the Azzurri.