Illarramendi puts in impressive performance for Los Blancos.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as the Real Madrid supporters hope for Xabi Alonso renewal but a young star emerges too.
– ‘A great night for Illarra’. Asier scored the first goal like a professional in a comfortable game against Xativa.
– He spoke to the Bernabeu: an ovation to Xabi Alonso to ask him to continue.
– The judge gives five days to Sandro Rosell. The Neymar case: The President has to deliver the contract to clarify things.
– Football under investigation: Brussels does not discard reporting clubs to the tax office.
– “Some members are sceptical about the Euro zone”, Thomas Bach, the President of COI.
– “Stay Alonso”.
– The Bernabeu sings his name and asks him to renew. Madrid win with goals for Illarra and Di Maria.
– Osasuna are next.
– The Competition Comittee drops Sergio Ramos’ first yellow card against Osasuna so he will be able to play against Valencia.
– Hector lights up Atletico. The debutant scored and Alderweireld closed out the comeback late on.
– Euro 2020: San Mames and La Peineta are candidates.
– Messi gave €300,000 to Unicef.
– With these receipts it shows to who the money went.
– Cesc Fabregas sees a campaign: “They are tired that Barca always win”.
– Musacchio is on the radar. The Villarreal defender is liked a lot by Tata and Leo and his agent says if an offer comes they will study it.
– Racing dump the favourites.
– Real Madrid: Ramos yellow card is pardoned.