Galatasaray lose which favours the Bianconeri.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Italy as Juventus are congratulated following their 2-2 draw with Real Madrid in Turin on Tuesday night.
– ‘Beautiful Juve – golden point’.
– Antonio Conte’s team play well in front of a great Cristiano Ronaldo.
– The Bianconeri, thanks to Galatasaray’s defeat, must now beat Copenhagen at home and then secure a point against Roberto Mancini which could be enough.
– Barcelona-AC Milan. Massimiliano Allegri chooses Kaka and Mario Balotelli.
– Meanwhile, Barbara Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani close in the stands.
– Napoli-Marseille. Rafa Benitez fired up: “We need to win to qualify from the group of death”.
– Bayern and Man City already in the last 16, and PSG almost there too (Ibrahimovic goal).
– Inter, what a fight over Hugo Campagnaro. Argentina CT Sabella: “Hugo told me he is fine, but he’s not playing”.
– The Nerazzurri’s strong response: “It’s not true, he’s been KO’d for 40 days”.
– ‘What a beautiful Juve!’ The Real Madrid aces are stopped: 2-2.
– Last 16 closer, but they must beat Copenhagen.
– Bayern and City already qualified while Ibra saves PSG, and Manchester United are halted.
– Barbara-Galliani face-to-face. Milan at Barcelona, the two directors with the squad.
– And Napoli are obligated to beat Marseille.
– Hugo Lloris risked his life, Tottenham in a storm. The goalkeeper remained on the pitch after being knocked out.
– ‘Llorente express’.
– Penalty from Arturo Vidal, then the 2-2 from Fernando Llorente – now Juve believe.
– Conte thanks the Danes – Galatasaray lose, the Champions League group is re-opened.
– Allegri goosebumps in the cold of Milan at Barcelona.
– Saint Benitez: “Napoli, win without any calculations”.
– There is also Torino ace Alessio Cerci amongst the top strikers in Europe.
– Inter-Argentina, Campagnaro fight explodes.