Bartomeau uses smokescreen to justify Neymar controversy.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona President Josep Bartomeau attacks Real Madrid ‘conspiracy’.
– ‘Madriditis’. Barcelona President resorts to the smokescreen of ‘the white shadow’ to justify the mess surrounding Neymar.
– “In Madrid they have made much of club member Jordi Cases”. It seems that it takes its toll on Madrid to see that we have players like Neymar and Lionel Messi”.
– “In Madrid there is a certain prosecutor that we do not know, he is not one of us”.
– “It gives the impression that Madrid want to win in the offices what they cannot win on the field”.
– On Sound Advice: Neymar’s 2011 contract is illegal. Santos owner was not informed of the 40 per cent of rights to the player was given to his father to negotiate with Barcelona, even though the contract was in force.
– Objective Casilla: Madrid plan to sign the Espanyol goalkeeper if Iker or Diego Lopez leaves.
– Already they own 50 per cent of his rights since he came from the Madrid youth club.
– Jese to close out a magical month of January.
– ‘Madriditis incurable’.
– Cases’ lawyer says: “Freixa does not sign as there will be no retaliation, the mess continues”.
– And Bartomeu takes aim at Madrid: “In Madrid it takes its toll on them to see that we dominate how we dominate”.
– Without Gareth Bale but with Jese. Not one doctor signs off on what is wrong with the Welshman.
– Racing will play the return leg of the Copa if the board does not resign.
– Arda: “To be a leader does not mean scoring; it is to play for the team”.
– Bartomeu makes some things clear.
– “Neymar annoys Madrid a lot”.
– Ney’s contract. The President and Zubi met with the star before discussing his contract in public.
– A reshaping of the management team. “There will be changes in departments but not with the ministers”.
– A very political debacle. Florentino takes advantage of the action taken by Cases to attack Rosell and Barca.
– They believe. Aguirre confesses his team have practised penalties.
– Copa del Rey: Racing refuse to play if their directors do not continue.