Argentinian could be set to receive improved terms.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as Barcelona president Sandro Rosell has insisted that Lionel Messi has to be the “best paid player in the world”.
– ‘Ancelotti angered’. The Copa game, the stumble in El Sadar have made him angry.
– Apart from Jese, he hoped for much more from his young players and is asking for a bigger effort from his players at the Mestalla.
– Andres Iniesta and Lionel Messi are tied together. Sandro Rosell announces Iniesta’s renewal and he will improve Messi’s contract.
– “Nor Leo or his father have nothing to do with it,” Guillermo Marin does not hold them responsible for the Columbian promoters.
– Racing celebrate their progression studying.
– The German Bernabeu awaits a name. “We look at the debt with the fiscal office” Alumnia defends the independence of the open inquires.
– Aces of 2013. Legends and the future.
– Alumnia: “We are acting because there have been complaints”.
– FIFA chief Sepp Blatter: “Cristiano Ronaldo will be at the Balon d’Or gala”.
– Barca star Iniesta renews until 2018.
– However, Rosell: “Messi has to be the best paid player in the world”.
– Rosell answers everything.
– The president does not dodge one of the questions posed.
– Campaign: “The facts are what they are”.
– Messi: “He has to be the best paid player in the world”.
– Neymar: “We will be happy to provide the documents to the judge”.
– Camp Nou: “There has to be a new stadium here or close by”.
– Iniesta renews until 2018.
– Real Madrid, Florentino Perez: “Bankia did not pay for Bale”.
– Bayern, Ribery: “To extend the voting for the Balon d’Or was a disgrace”.