Madrid detect hernia issue with world record signing.
All the latest headlines from the newspapers in Spain as there are concerns over Gareth Bale while Vicente Del Bosque is close to the World Cup.
– Real Madrid star Gareth Bale has hernia. The doctors detected it on the day of his presentation.. He has also suffered a protusion in two of his vertebrates.
– While the Welsh ace doesn’t feel pain and for now he can play without problems, the threat of the need for surgery is a real reality.
– According to reports, it is the same hernia problem that former striker Gonzalo Higuain was operated for.
– In Brazil we will play better, Alvaro Negredo finished with a great strike but Spain suffered against the wall the Belarusians put up.
– Not only the FIFA virus: The plague of injuries amongst players extends beyond the internationals.
– ‘One point away from Brazil’; A draw against Georgia will be enough for Spain to qualify for the World Cup next year.
– Negredo dedicates his goal to Maria de Vilota, while Cristiano Ronaldo and Portugal look set for the play-offs.
– Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski could move for €20m in January, but Bayern boss Pep Guardiola does not want him and he could break the pre-contractual agreement.
– ‘One point’; La Roja do enough and now a draw against Georgia on Tuesday will be enough to qualify for Brazil.
– Xavi unlocked the Belarus wall with a great strike before Negredo completed the task.
– Martino and Zubi summit. Tata will meet briefly with the director to try and present a plan for the future while Andres Iniesta is close to a renewal with reports claiming Gerard Pique will be next.
– South Korea vs Brazil: Felipe Scolari hits back at Jose Mourinho over Neymar.
– Real Madrid: Zinedine Zidane reportedly aggravates Ronaldo after stating that he would vote for Franck Ribery to win the Balon D’Or.